Friday, January 2, 2009

Well I got to class today and obviously not many people are into the swing of the New Year yet. My class of about 20 had 6 people today :( I think alot didnt know that the timetable has gone back to normal. So I didnt do my weight challenge, I will do it next week when I hopefully will have more people.
However I got two peoples names, Troy and Media. Just need to make sure i remember their faces now haha! (50)
Got to my new Body Combat class and had a blast! Learnt the name of a little nana called Doris. Doesnt get much easier than that huh, Nana Doris :) (50) Did the Body Balance class after mine (20)
Met up with Dana for lunch and cake (no gym lol) (35) Does eating cake pass as number 41 of finding balance with trigger foods? Um no i think i wasnt meant to eat the cake huh? Oh well it was really good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment