Wow ok its been awhile since ive been here! So much for my daily entries :)
So what have i done.....
I sent my Combat and Pump video on the 8th January so they should be back soonish.
I sold some more stuff on Ebay so that is clearing some clutter.
I got a new job but it is early days still so i think i like it but watch this space :)
The new job puts me closer to being able to afford Claremont shopping, non essential beauty, clearing debt and buying clothes...just dont tell Brendan.
I have been going to Body Balance every week. Brendan has been coming too. He comes to Body Pump also. Gotta start City to Surf training soon.
I visited Nana today
Now i need to think up 30 more things to add to my list!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment